Certified Technical Analyst
If you are interested in doing Online Stock Market Courses than get in touch using the contact us form or you can directly email us at email@example.com or use the below phone numbers to contact us. Call Now 9990799979 / 82.
Certificate Technical Analyst (CTA) is a technical analysis training program offered by IBBM (Institute of Bulls & Bears Management). The purpose of this course is to impart knowledge and skills for becoming a successful investor, trader, analyst or advisor in the market. This course is a professional & comprehensive training program in technical analysis for traders & investors. In finance, technical analysis is a security analysis discipline for forecasting the direction of prices through the study of past market data, primarily price and volume. In essence, the observation of the market itself with a view to deducing its probable next move from its past and current behavior. It is the only tool for predicting or anticipating Stock, Commodity and currency Market Movement for Intra-Day & delivery trades.
WHY TO JOIN CTA PROGRAM
- To understand the concept when to buy/sell a stock, commodity or currency.
- Concept of Intraday trades & delivery trades.
- Live trading concepts with the help of Technical Analysis.
- How to trade in Volatile Markets.
- Highly productive for both short term & long term traders and investors.
- Generate Income from stock market, commodity market, Forex market trades.
- Help you understand the market makers and movers.
- Help you understand the concept of price manipulation.
- To create professionals who can predict the movement of the stocks.
- Preparation of NCFM Technical Analysis Examination.
DETAILED COURSE OUTLINE
- Introduction to TA
- Understanding the trading psychology of Indian Investor.
- Candle Stick Theory Pattern Reorganization and Trading in Candle Sticks Support & resistance Patterns in Line Charts Flags & Pennants Concept of Accumulation & Distribution Trends & Trend Lines Regression Trend Channels Gap Theory Indicators
- Moving Averages
- William % R
- Parabolic S&R
- Checkin Money Flow
- Bollinger Bands
- Pivot Point Calculation Dow Theory Fibonacci Retracements & Extensions Elliot Wave Theory Investor Trading, Tricks & Trading Psychology Technical Report Writing Hands on Reading Important TA Softwares Money Management with TA Live Trading Sessions and Investments