NCFM / NSIM
If you are interested in doing Online Stock Market Courses than get in touch using the contact us form or you can directly email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or use the below phone numbers to contact us. Call Now 9990799979 / 82.
(NCFM) NSE's Certification in Financial Markets / (NISM) National Institute of Securities Markets is a examination body, established by NSE and SEBI, the regulator for securities markets in India. NISM seeks to add to market quality through educational initiatives. It is an autonomous body governed by its Board of Governors. An international Advisory Council provides strategic guidance. It is engaged in developing certification examinations for professionals employed in various segments of the Indian securities markets. These examinations are being developed by NISM as mandated under SEBI (Certification of Associated Persons in the Securities Markets) Regulation, 2007.
NCFM/NISM offers certifications in various modules, which tests the practical knowledge and skills required to operate in financial markets. Due to regulatory compulsions and also due to the initiatives of the market participants, the certification in certain modules is made mandatory for intermediaries entering into financial markets.
WHY TO JOIN NISM / NCFM PROGRAM
- To understand the concept which stock, commodity or currency to buy/sell.
- Concept of delivery trades.
- Highly productive for long term investors.
- Generate Income from stock market, commodity market, Forex market trades.
- Help you understand the market makers and movers.
- Help you understand the concept of price manipulation.
- Understand the concept of economy.
- Understand the concept of Company Book of accounts.
- To create professionals who can predict the movement of the stocks.
- Preparation of NCFM Fundamental Analysis Examination.